Gym Use Appointments
We are moving into Phase 2 of Governor Inslee’s Covid19 Restrictions starting Monday, February 1st. Phase 2 means 25% capacity or 10 members will be able to use in the gym for up to 45 minutes at a time. In order to be compliant, you will need make an appointment to use the gym.
While these limitations are in place, we need you to agree to the GYM USE WAIVER and sign up below for a 45 minute workout appointment using these 2 simple steps:
- Click on the date and time you want to book your workout below
- Fill out your name and email then click ‘Book Appointment’
You will receive an email with your scheduled time and a separate email stating that by booking your workout appointment you have agreed to the GYM USE WAIVER. There are 10 appointments available for each time block. If you are unable to keep your workout appointment, please cancel using the link in your email so that someone else can use that time.
GYM USE WAIVER
We are excited to reopen and happy to have you back at Ridge Fitness!
The spread of Corona Virus or Covid 19, a respiratory disease caused by the SARA-CoV-2 virus, requires all to remain vigilant in mitigating this outbreak. To ensure everyone’s safety as we re-open, we have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 preparedness, control, mitigation and recovery plan to be implemented at Ridge Fitness. This plan is based on currently available information from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
We pledge to keep our facility clean and disinfected, allowing you to enjoy a comfortable environment to achieve your health and fitness goals. Please do your part to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
Upon entering Ridge Fitness, I am accepting and acknowledging the release of Ridge Fitness from all possibilities of illness.
Due to Covid 19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure our members health and safety. Ridge Fitness is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness.
By Signing up for a workout appointment you consent to the following :
– Upon entering Ridge Fitness, I am accepting and acknowledging the release of Ridge fitness from all possibilities of illness.
– No more than 10 members are able utilize the facility at one time. You must sign up for a workout appointment through our website. If you have not signed up you are not allowed in.
– Social distancing of 6 feet is required. No partner training during this time.
– If you have any symptoms, please refrain from visiting the gym and quarantine for 14 days.
– Members are encouraged to wipe down all equipment before and after use.
– Please sanitize and or wash your hands after entering the gym and before departing.
– Please bring your own water bottle. Cups are not allowed
– Towel service has been suspended, but paper towels and anti-viral spray are provided throughout the gym.
– If you visit the gym more than once daily, please allow 4 hours between visits.
– Members are not allowed to bring in their own equipment.